Randalls Island Park, 1 Randall's Island, New York, NY 10035
* The temperature inside the Grand Chapiteau is controlled.
* There is no cloakroom.
* Smoking is not permitted in the Grand Chapiteau.
* Mobile phones must be turned off during the show.
* Any type of videotaping, photography or audio recording is prohibited in the Big Top.
* Animals are not allowed.
At Cirque du Soleil we make every effort to ensure that every one of our shows offers accommodations to our patrons with special needs. That is why an area in each Grand Chapiteau (big top) has been made wheelchair-accessible. Below you will find all necessary information regarding booking space or seats in this area. Enjoy the show!
* Patrons with reduced mobility should specifically ask for seats or space in the designated area since the rest of the Grand Chapiteau (big top) is unfortunately not wheelchair-accessible.
* To reserve a seat or space, please call 1 800 450-1480, Monday to Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time. We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. Though no service charges apply, a postage fee for tickets sent out by mail could apply. All sales are final, there are no refunds or exchanges.
* Please note that these reservations cannot be made through the Admission Network or over the Internet.
* Wheelchair spaces are available in categories 1 and 3 at a 20% discount.
* We are pleased to offer the same discount to one person who accompanies a patron with reduced mobility.
* Since seats and spaces are limited in this area it may be necessary for additional group members to sit in the regular seating area. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a seat will be available near the individual with special needs. Be assured that we always try to accommodate groups if availability allows it. Additional group members will not be given the aforementioned discount.
* Ushers will be present to make sure that every one is comfortable and to make all necessary adjustments. It is therefore possible that your seat will not correspond exactly to the seat number indicated on your ticket.
* Once you arrive on the site of the show, ushers will guide you towards the appropriate door or section.
* Cirque du Soleil does not provide wheelchairs to its patrons.
* In order to ensure that our patrons who have reserved space or seats in this area are comfortably seated, we ask that they arrive 30 minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin.
* Handicapped parking spaces are always located as close as possible to the main entrance. If necessary, patrons with reduced mobility may be dropped off at the entrance before parking. The cost of parking will depend on the type of vehicle.
* At every Cirque du Soleil site, wheelchair-accessible washrooms are made available for the exclusive use of our patrons with special needs.
* If you need assistance at any time, our ushers will be more than happy to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful Cirque du Soleil experience.
Please note: The term Grand Chapiteau as well as all associated graphics, logos, and/or other tradermarks, tradenames or copyrights are the property of the Grand Chapiteau and are used herein for factual descriptive purposes only. We are in no way associated with or authorized by the Grand Chapiteau and neither that entity nor any of its affiliates have licensed or endorsed us to sell tickets, goods and or services in conjunction with their events.