Current Highlights on Broadway
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Find a show or venue
1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Ended 3 Jan 2010 after 51 days
This cozy trip down memory lane should be put on your wish list.
New York Times
The Tony Award® nominated hit musical IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS, the new stage reinvention of the beloved classic film, returns to Broadway at the Marquis Theatre this holiday season for 61 performances only - guaranteeing New York a white Christmas!
The story of Second World War veterans Bob Wallace and Phil Davis who become partners in a song-and-dance act after the war. Looking for love, the two follow a duo of beautiful singing sisters who have a Christmas gig at a Vermont lodge, which just happens to be owned by their former army commander, General Waverley.
The 1954 film, was directed by Michael Curtiz and starred Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye and Rosemary Clooney. The score includes the Academy Award-winning title song first featured in Berlin's 1942 film, "Holiday Inn," which also starred Crosby as well as Fred Astaire.
Previews from : 13th November 2009
Limited engagement until : 3rd January 2010
Audience: Irving Berlin's White Christmas is suitable for all the family. Children under 4 years of age will not be admitted into the Marquis Theater.
Run time: Two hours and 30 minutes with one 15 minute intermission
|Matinee||-||-||2 pm||-||-||2 pm||3 pm|
|Evening||8 pm||8 pm||8 pm||8 pm||8 pm||8 pm||-|
* Week of November 9: Friday and Saturday @8pm; Sunday @7pm; Saturday and Sunday @2pm
* Week of November 16: Thursday – Saturday @8pm; Tuesday and Sunday @7pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday @2pm
* Week of November 23: Tuesday @7pm; Wednesday – Saturday @8pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday @2pm
* Week of November 30: Thursday – Saturday @8pm; Tuesday and Sunday @7pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday @2pm
* Weeks of December 7 and December 14: Tuesday @7pm; Thursday – Saturday @8pm; Wednesday and Friday – Sunday @2pm
* Week of December 21: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday @8pm; Tuesday and Sunday @7pm; Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday @2pm
* Week of December 28: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday @8pm; Tuesday @7pm; Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday @2pm
Opening night: 13 November 2009
Closing night: 3 January 2010
Please note: The term Marquis Theater as well as all associated graphics, logos, and/or other tradermarks, tradenames or copyrights are the property of the Marquis Theater and are used herein for factual descriptive purposes only. We are in no way associated with or authorized by the Marquis Theater and neither that entity nor any of its affiliates have licensed or endorsed us to sell tickets, goods and or services in conjunction with their events.