Current Highlights on Broadway
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Find a show or venue
250 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10036
Other Broadway Venues in New York
Ended 23 Jan 2010 after 2 months
A glorious, exhilarating musical that's bursting with energy and ingenuity.
Peter Marks, Washington Post
This much-loved musical explores themes ranging from immigration to racism and social unrest in the early 20th century. The recent (and acclaimed) Kennedy Center revival arrives on Broadway.
The musical is a tapestry of New York area life in the first decades of the 20th century. People from radically different walks of life - an African-American family, a Jewish immigrant family and a wealthy suburban WASP family - see their lives intersect in the aftermath of a crime, with unexpectedly emotional results.
The score includes "Wheels of a Dream," "Back to Before," "Your Daddy's Son," "New Music" and "Journey On.
Previews from: 23 Oct 2009
Opens: 15 Nov 2009
Audience: Children under 4 years of age will not be admitted into the Neil Simon Theater.
Run time: TBA
|Matinee||-||-||2 pm||-||-||2 pm||3 pm|
|Evening||-||7 pm||8 pm||8 pm||8 pm||8 pm||-|
* Week of November 16: Tuesday @7pm, Wednesday - Saturday @8pm, Wednesday & Saturday matinees @2pm, Sunday matinee @3pm
* Week of November 23: Tuesday @7pm; Wednesday, Friday & Saturday @8pm; Wednesday, Friday & Saturday @2pm, Sunday @3pm
* Weeks of November 30 and December 7: Tuesday @7pm; Thursday – Saturday @8pm; Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday @2pm, Sunday @7:30pm
* Week of December 14: Tuesday @7pm, Wednesday – Saturday @8pm, Wednesday & Saturday @2pm, Sunday @3pm
* Week of December 21: Tuesday @7pm; Monday, Wednesday & Saturday @8pm; Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday @2pm; Sunday @7:30pm
* Week of December 28: Tuesday @7pm; Monday, Wednesday & Saturday @8pm; Wednesday & Saturday @2pm; Sunday @3pm
Opening night: 23 October 2009
Closing night: 23 January 2010
No comments yet, be the first to write a review.
Please note: The term Neil Simon Theater as well as all associated graphics, logos, and/or other tradermarks, tradenames or copyrights are the property of the Neil Simon Theater and are used herein for factual descriptive purposes only. We are in no way associated with or authorized by the Neil Simon Theater and neither that entity nor any of its affiliates have licensed or endorsed us to sell tickets, goods and or services in conjunction with their events.